Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Childhood Animal Stories - Preview


Hangin' at the beach

I have been thinking over the past few days about some ideas for future posts. I don't know what made me think of it, but I thought animal stories from my childhood might be fun. These won't be your ordinary animal stories. Nope. Most will be short and sweet. Some will make you laugh. Some will make you sigh. A couple will make you gasp in absolute disbelief! I can assure you this...they are all true stories.

Here's a few titles I thought of...

Teddy in the Pickle Jar
Jones and the Radial Arm Saw
Prince, Dead and Resurrected
Bad Blue! Bad Blue!
Chitty in Trouble
Nanook the 1st
Nanook the 2nd
Harold the Gerbil
Big Black Snake and the Little White Mice
Owls for Dinner
Pixy and Dixy, Forever Friends
Mice in the Lunch Box

So, which one should I write about tomorrow? You can help me decide if you'd like. Just leave a comment below.

5 comments:

  1. "Prince, Dead and Resurrected" sounds extremely interesting, I think you should write that one tomorrow. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I love the idea of you telling animal stories from your childhood, on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear. I was afraid someone would pick this story first! Let's just say this is one of the stories that will make every single person that reads it GASP out loud.

    And trust me, you couldn't dream this up in your wildest imagination. Actually, I might need to give a parental warning. Nightmares may follow :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno Michelle, I think I would like to hear Jones and the radial arm saw. This one comes to mind as I watch my guys put our wood floor down. Actually, it is a miter saw they are using; but anything with the word 'saw' has to be interesting. You decide - I am sure we will all enjoy your stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I guess I'm in a gasping kind of mood. I will choose 'Prince, Dead and Resurrected' as well!
    ~julie

    ReplyDelete