Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Tip for Tuesday



If you happen to have a canine friend who suffers with paw problems (allergies which lead to chewing which can lead to infections) then please feel free to make use of this FREE tip.

Wash or soak your sweet doggie's paws in warm water with a tablespoon or two or Dreft laundry soap. Do not rinse after washing. Thoroughly dry the pads and between each toe with a clean towel. If you can wash your sweet doggie's feet each day, all the better.

The vet told me this was the cheapest way to handle this common problem.

Please keep in mind that a few minutes later I left the vet's office with $235 less in my checking account. Yes, that's right. I'd really hate to find out the expensive way to handle this problem, wouldn't you?

There's more to this story, but I'll spare myself the torture of reliving the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment