Friday, January 28, 2011

Girls Day Out...Michelle's Platter

Here's part two of our Girls Day Out!


Roses that turned out to be more like lollipops!



Just when I thought I was about finished, I started going crazy with dots. Dots and dots and dots!



I had no idea how to finish the edges of the platter, but was pleasantly surprised to see how this little scroll work and dots helped to pull it all together.



Of course, the date stamp as our reminder of this wonderful day together. I just couldn't help myself and continued the dot dot dot thing!



Love the dots!


Rachel modeled the finished platter for me since it was Saturday morning and I decided my "yesterday's hair and make-up" wasn't picture worthy.

I had fun being creative with my little girl! I'd try something a little different with the roses next time. I think that special pencil we used to write on the back of the platters might be helpful for shading rose petals. We'll see. Maybe next time!

Smooches!

1 comment: