Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where's Waldo?

Now don't go and peek, OK? Just look at this first picture and see if you can find him. We'll call him Waldo.

So, where's Waldo?

It has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever decide to write a book.

I know, maybe the best thing for me to do is go and take a nap. Yep. That's what I need. This getting back on schedule thing has me just plain tuckered out!

Did you find him? Waldo?


Click here while you're looking...






Ready? Here he is!

Here's Waldo...hidden in plain sight!



Isn't this a marvelous wonder of God's creation? I am always amazed. Always.

Waldo stayed all snug in this little spot the entire day. I don't even know how I spotted him except the sun was shining through the canopy of trees in the back. It was like a little spotlight of sunshine pointed him out just for my wonder and amazement. I love it when that happens!

I am thankful for the simple things in life. It's a great reminder to behold how our Father in Heaven takes care of these tiny creatures. And so he takes care of me. And you.

Thankful for the Simple Things,


P.S. Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. Luke 12:27

2 comments:

  1. Aw, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love frogs. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI WALDO! (CAN'T YOU SEE I'M WAVING).

    ykw

    ReplyDelete