Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Parkside Church Christmas 2010

Here is the video to the Christmas concert!

I must say, I've been to many Christmas concerts over the years. This one, by far, is absolutely breathtaking.

I hope you are able to take the time to listen and watch. If we are anything alike, my friends, you will find yourself singing along at times, getting goosebumps, tapping your foot, and having your eyes fill with tears of joy. While I love every single song, O Holy Night is my favorite. Well, then there's Jesus! What a Wonderful Child! Let me know which song is your favorite and why.

Be sure to listen to Alistair's gospel message around the 39 minute mark.



Parkside Church Christmas 2010 from Parkside Church on Vimeo.


Do you love OneVoice Gospel Choir from Cedarville College as much as we do? Amazing! You can see them enter around the 18 minute mark.

Merry Christmas!

May your heart be moved to worship our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!


P.S. See if you can find Caleb and Rachel. Here's a hint: Rachel is in the front row, the very right corner. Caleb is almost in the center of the center of the choir. Our dear friend, Alex, is standing on Caleb's left.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, dear Michelle, and God bless you and the family! Thank you for the blessing you've been in my life since I've known you. :)

    ReplyDelete